Welcome to the Kelowna Family Medicine Residency “Unofficial” Website which we are using to share information easily. In this section I will try to share useful information to help our Preceptors and Rotation Coordinators continue being the amazing teachers they are. Please share this with other physicians who have learners. I have included links to the official UBC Faculty Development website, as well as other resources. If you have anything you want to share, or comment on, please contact me.
Dr. Lynne Tereposky
Site Faculty for Faculty Development. Kelowna . NOTE I will be stepping down from this position at the end of June 2021, and look forward to a new faculty member joining the team.
navigate to these pages for the information….
- Teaching home page https://kelownafamilymed.ca/teaching/
- For new and recently updated teaching information https://kelownafamilymed.ca/recently-added-tips-and-resources/
- For archived information from the “newly added” page https://kelownafamilymed.ca/archived-kelowna-teaching-information/
- For links to other teaching resources https://kelownafamilymed.ca/links-to-other-teaching-resources/
- For the Preceptor Manual (in development) https://kelownafamilymed.ca/preceptor-manual/