Dear AHD Presenter,
Thank you for participating in the Family Practice Resident’s Wednesday afternoon academic half-day.
Here are some general resources that you may use in preparing for your upcoming talk:
- Presentation Guide for AHD Speakers (PDF file)
- Helpful page on AHD preparation from Abbotsford FP program
- Curriculum objectives for Family Practice residents
- Online teaching resources from the UBC Faculty of Medicine
- UBC policy statements on conflict of interest and relationship with industry
Here are videoconferencing resources (note: even in-person AHD sessions will have videoconferencing integrated for R2 residents tuning in from rural communities):
- Online lecture: Tips, Tricks & Tools to Make Your Online Session a Success by Bill Upward, UBC Teaching & Learning Strategist (55 minutes)
- Tips for teaching online (UBC; 1-page PDF)
- Engaging learning activities for online sessions (UBC; 2-page PDF)
- How to use Zoom.us FAQ (UBC; 2-page PDF)
- Zoom.us videoconferencing tutorials
If you have any questions, please contact the FP office.
UBC Family Practice Residency Program – Kelowna Rural & Regional Sites